ARBITRATION/ ALTERNATE DISPUTE REDRESSAL
The Firm practices in the following areas of Arbitration/ Alternate Dispute Redressal:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Advising clients on the appropriate venue of arbitration and choice of procedural and substantive law
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters.
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
- Conducting Lok Adalats with the concerned legal services authorities.
The team advises and represents a diverse range of international and domestic entities engaged in manufacturing, telecom, aviation, energy, print media, hospitality, natural resources, financial services, insurance, health, entertainment, information technology, intellectual property, employment, retail and trade, property and construction activity.